Join our team
SIGILLUM Professional Language Services is a limited liability company active in the translation and interpreting industry since 1991. During this period, we have established firm relationships with hundreds of translators and interpreters of the languages used in Europe and Asia. Our team is open to all qualified translators, interpreters and proofreaders, especially those who can offer new language combinations, new linguistic competences, DTP and CAT skills.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Below you will find a brief review of the rules we follow.
Working with SIGILLUM – basic terms
A separate contract is agreed and signed for each job you do for SIGILLUM. This means that all our translators and interpreters work on a freelance basis. The cumulative remuneration amount for all jobs done in a calendar month by the 25th day of the month is paid by the 30th day of the month. We sign contracts with:
- individual freelancers – we pay the withholding tax if the interpreter or translator is a Polish resident
- interpreters and translators who do business as sole traders or members in partnerships (both bills and VAT invoices are accepted)
We do not
- impose or retrospectively define rates and other terms;
- distribute among translators jobs commissioned by our customers as “free test translations”;
- employ any other practices whose aim is unearned profit rather than building a strong and dedicated team.
Regard the work of our translators and interpreters as an important contribution in the overall success of our company; appreciate the skills and respect the opinions of our translators and interpreters.
Join our team
If you are interested in working with us, please send your résumé to email@example.com.